Psychotherapy: Standard rates are $170 for a 60 minute therapy session and $230 for an intake session. Individual insurances may adjust the allowable fee.
Psychotherapy services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or your employer’s Employee Assistance Plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you are unsure of your coverage, you may call or email your insurance information and we can inform you of your benefits.
Most of our providers are in network with many insurance companies or will work with your insurance company as an out of network provider.
- We have a discounted/sliding fee schedule available which is based on income and family size.
- If you have an financial hardship. please ask about a payment plan.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay a fee for a missed session.
Request a therapy appointment online