In many circumstances, massage is one of our favorite treatments for complex trauma in early childhood, sensory integration issues and difficulties with attachment. Additionally, massage therapy is an excellent way to relax and provide self care. Our massage therapist offers a range of services that you can choose from.
Synergy Hot Stone Massage
- 30 minutes: $40
- A unique hot stone massage that can even be done through light weight clothing
- Warms muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Relieves muscle pain and discomfort
- Promotes a soothing and relaxing feeling to the whole body
Swedish MassageGreat for 1st time massage
- 60 minutes $85, 30 minutes $40
- Perfect for overall relaxation
- Decreases Anxiety
- Increases Circulation
- Boost your immune system
- Optional warm moist towel wraps
- Optional paraffin dips
- Releives Fatigue
- Includes moist hot towels
- Includes Peppermint foot scrub
- Alleviates pain and bring a general easiness throughout the whole body
PARENT TRAINING FOR INFANT MASSAGE
Infant massage is a wonderful way for you to provide your baby loving, gentle and nurturing touch. Positive touch is essential for growing children. It aids in bonding, brain development, tummy issues, better sleep, increases feelings of calm and overall well-being and a whole lot more. It can be done all at once in about 20 minutes if baby allows or done in segments throughout the day.
Who should attend
- Babies – newborn to 2 years old
- Primary Caregivers
What is taught
Infant massage strokes and baby’s cues are taught to parents and caregivers so you can learn to massage your baby. That means only you touch your baby!
The class is lead by an instructor with her doll while you get to practice with your baby. If your baby does not want a massage during class, don’t worry, extra dolls are available for you to practice on. We never want to force any baby to receive a massage if they are not ready.
Our Massage Therapist
Ellen is a licensed massage therapist for the state of Washington. She is a graduate of Tri-Cities School of Massage in the style of Swedish massage. She is also certified in pediatric massage with an emphasis on trauma through Liddle Kidz with Pediatric Master Teacher Tina Allen.